Financial Results: the highlights
| Date: 22/02/2018
Our performance for 2017 was our strongest on record. Read the highlights below and watch the video.
- For 2017, we're reporting adjusted EBITDA of $14.8 billion - up 44% on 2016.
- Funds from operations are up 49% to $11.6 billion, reflecting a company in great shape.
- With $10.7 billion of net debt - 0.72 x Net Debt / EBITDA - our balance sheet is conservatively positioned.
- Net income attributable to equity holders is up 319% to $5.8 billion.
- And for 2018, we're recommending a distribution of $2.9 billion - $1 billion from the Marketing business and $1.9 billion from the Industrial business.