2016 Annual Report of Glencore plc (“Glencore” or the “Company”)
Glencore has today:
- published its Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2016 on its website www.glencore.com as required by DTR 6.3.5 R (3); and
- submitted a copy of the Annual Report to the UK National Storage Mechanism in accordance with LR 9.6.1 R.
The 2016 Annual Report will shortly be available for inspection on the National Storage Mechanism: www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM
Glencore will hold its 2016 Annual General Meeting in Zug on 24 May 2017. The notice of meeting will be released in April 2017.
The Appendix to this announcement contains the following additional information which has been extracted from the 2016 Annual Report for the purposes of compliance with DTR 6.3.5 only:
- a description of principal risks and uncertainties;
- a note on related party transactions; and
- the Directors' Responsibilities Statement.
The Appendix should be read in conjunction with Glencore's Preliminary Results Announcement issued on 23 February 2017 (including the notice on forward looking statements at the end of that announcement). Together these constitute the material required by DTR 6.3.5 to be communicated to the media in unedited full text through a Regulatory Information Service. This announcement should be read in conjunction with and is not a substitute for reading the full 2016 Annual Report. Page and note references in the text below refer to page numbers and notes in the Annual Report and terms defined in that document have the same meanings in these extracts.