Our heavily decentralised approach gives our individual regions, departments and assets greater responsibility and accountability for our activities on the ground.
They use their local knowledge and input from local stakeholders to create individual initiatives and programmes that tackle the specific challenges of their host communities and regions.
This means we have numerous examples of sustainability initiatives from around the world; you can read more about them by selecting from the options below.
- Fatal hazard protocols
- Proactive management of exposure risks
- Addressing ASM in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Working in partnership
- Finding technical solutions to water scarcity
- Creating a cleaner environment in Zambia
- Investing in education in Equatorial Guinea
- Fighting cervical cancer in Zambia
- Increasing the number of women in heavy equipment teams
- Rio Vermelho Açúcar e Álcool, Brazil: Glen Talents training programme
- Developing sustainable agricultural businesses